Thursday 18 August 2011

DELHI!!! MISS MY SCHOOL!!

School life was the beginning of everyone road to what we called socializing.We had all kind of people from studious to those who are good in sports(like every other school).And some people who sit quite and are shy to show off their talent(like me).
This is how the school life is or was for all those who had gone to school or are going to school.
For me Don Bosco school was where it all began.I remember all my teachers who had taught me in school life and I'm proud to say that.
I remember the teacher who slapped me the first time Veena mam(I'm not depressed of sort or angry its just that i did something bad that deserve it).I can never forget Uma mam She was the inspiration to every thing that i wrote.I was always tried to impress my teacher because it is difficult to get noticed among the fifty students.
But she always noticed me and i sometimes felt she said come on son get up and show your talent.But I never stood for it.
I cant also forget Meenakshi mam she was my encouragement she was the one who who put me into blogging
and she was the one who always finds the best in every student.And believe me she is an excellent teacher in English.
My special teacher who always supported me Alice mam and Cecilia mam they helped me out in my studies.


WELL NOW YOU MUST HAVE REALISED WHAT KIND OF STUDENT I WAS AT SCHOOL.THE ONE WHO IS ALWAYS TO BE PUSHED TO SOMETHING AND NOT STAND FOR HIMSELF.
WELL THAT'S ME!!.


Now no story is complete without my friends from pickachu to singers all were there.See all the people i mention are important but it is difficulty to mention every one in the blog because it is an unending list so please do forgive me.


Well start with my class twelve B because they were the friends with whom i spent my last two years in  school.Abhinav who is the laughter expert he laughs at almost anything some day i thought of telling him to become a judge in the comedy circus.But he ran away to Canada for studies.
No class was complete with Sourabh,shubham,kaila,karan,justin,chayan,vidhur,balaji,thomas,pikachu,nilayan,rahul,Atulit,Shantan and many more who are in the sack I'll put up from the sack(please forgive me for not mentioning some of your names).
They all were the soul of our class.
Karan he is the one who creates the calmness in the class.Yeah if he is not there the class sleeps off.
Football was not complete without Shubham,Sourabh,Justin,Kaila,me,Atulit(the Arsenal fan).
And I still remember when we won the first football interclass championship.
Pickachu the round poke'mon type boy who was good in speeches as Nilayan.And they were toppers of our class.
Nikhil menon whom I know is reading this man you are the most helpful chap I ever seen and a guy who celebrates his birthday with the Ankur student.He would be angry that I mentioned that point.But good people are to be noticed because it may serve as an inspiration to some.
Eric and Thomas though they were quite opposite and didn't like each other much but they were my best friends.
We were the best twelve B class till then we are proud of it.
After school life it we promised to stay in touch but we all went separate ways for our studies.But I couldn't get to meet many of them.
Though I can say in some part of their memories I have made a place and no one can take that place
from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment