Wednesday 17 August 2011

WHAT MAKES MY LIFE INTERESTING!!!!!















Their excitement to pose for the photo when i asked them can i click for my blog.The decided to pose for me more excited than me and checking out on the image if it was OK or not.
The fight for the serve in a volleyball match and the fight over a bite over a samosa.its the most significant part of my life.
They always come come with some crazy ideas like put the photo of Sobin and call him the sport secretary of the year and the same people who get into the blog and call him not worth of it.
in this fun i don't know what role i play but whatever it is i enjoy been with them and that makes myy life interesting.
Ahh! im sorry to introduce them to you their are a vary of people  and do want to say that the order is not in the order of favorites its just random.

the guy you see in a blue shirt well hes Ajmal he is the sprint master(hes good in running) of our college and apart from that he is a good in flirting with girls,I mean really good and funny too.Hes one person i learned to enjoy life from him.

The smart guy in red t=shirt well he in Anandu the javelline master and kind of tough.He can handle almost anything that come between his life and enjoyment.Whatsoever he is scared of me!ha.
But the real fact is that he is a good friend and pretends to be scared.

Do you see the two guys in orange jersey and a blue shirt they are the quiz champions of our college and don't get scared of their image they posed the shot with books to create an impression of Quiz winner.They are real champs one in blue shirt Amith you people say he don't like his sir name so i don't dare to do that.The other is Rishi he is good in gk and almost good in anything he puts his hands into.

You see Amith sitting with a white jersey.Well his name is jubin and there is now almost no one who does-not know his nick name.It starts with t****n fill in the blank.But no one knows how this became his nick name.

There are more people who didn't capture but will give you their importance in my life when i get their pics.

Well they are small bits of my life and their are many other to be joined.I enjoyed the best days of my life with my college and school friends.
Now i can say i have a large family that is ready to support me when I'm down.
New chapters would be added once i get their pics coz each one is important for me and this blog is not enough to get all that they have given me from pain to laughter it has been an enjoying journey.

GUYS IS THIS ENOUGH!!IF SOMETHING IS MISSING I'LL ADD IT NEXT TIME FOR SURE.AND ALL THOSE WHO I'VE NOT MENTIONED I PROMISE AS SOON AS I GET YOUR PIC I'LL PUT YOU UP.




2 comments: